Block Heads : Block 19 & 20

I am so excited to share my Blockhead block for this week Go Fish!  I loved designing and making this block because it is so cute and easy to make.  It is a combination of flying geese and rectangles and is a quick block to make.  You can download this block here.

In addition to my block, Betsy Chutchian is showing her block as well, Rocky Road to California.  It is a wonderful block as well and so much fun to make.  You can download her block here.

I was so thrilled when Betsy chose me to join the Blockheads group.  It has been such a fun adventure.  Betsy and I met about  a year ago at Fall market because we were booth neighbors.  It was so wonderful to get to know her and I am amazed by her designs and quilt.  She truly is so amazing at what she does.  Besides designing fabric and quilts we also learned we both love cats.    Please stop by her blog and say hi and see all the beautiful things she is working on, betsysbestquiltsandmore.blogspot.com.

Write a comment

Comments: 9
  • #1

Susan Nixon (Wednesday, 19 September 2018 10:11)

What a wonderful fish block. I like the bottom one best - it almost looks like fussy cutting to make scales. Both fish are fabulous, though. Thank you so much for designing it.

• #2

Babs (Wednesday, 19 September 2018 11:42)

Adorable blocks.. thanks so much for designing them

• #3

Patricia Lee (Wednesday, 19 September 2018 11:54)

Great blocks and love your fabric choices. Thanks so much for your shared talent.

• #4

Quilting Tangent (Wednesday, 28 November 2018 14:02)

Your pdf for block 33 does not open. 24Tangent@gmail.com

• #5

Gloria (Thursday, 06 December 2018 07:13)

Unable to open after download of block 33..:(

• #6

joy lisa lee (Thursday, 12 March 2020 10:12)

May God bless dr.idowu. for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS, since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied with it because i needed to get the{cold score} HERPES VIRUS, Out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for{cold score} Herpes i saw comments about Dr.idowu how he cured people's diseases with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he stated the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from {cold score} HERPES, thank you so much and you are the one that God sent to change my miserable life, may the almighty GOD be with you all the days of your life, so my brothers and sisters, I ugh you to contact him on this email address if you need his help Dr.idowuherbalhome@gmail.com .Dr idowu ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.He also told me that he has solution for the flowing. (+2348052789941) on Whats-app now*fibroid *kidney*fatty liver *HIV/AIDS**..1 Cancer cure Diabetes cures Ringing ear 4 Herpes cures Warts cure HPV cure Get your ex backs Pregnancy herbal medicines Prostate enlargement Hepatitis B 11 Disability Etc. Add him on Whats-app .now add him on via .(+2348052789941) or (+2348052789941). +2348052789941.. .good luck ...save life. you can contract if you have any probelem .............

• #7

mona donna (Thursday, 12 March 2020 10:12)

• #8

robert smith usa (Thursday, 12 March 2020 10:13)

• #9

Elizabeth (Monday, 06 July 2020 03:07)

I am writing this comment with tears of joy a months ago i found out i was diagnosed with Herpes. I was heart broken, However that same month i was recommended to a Dr. who helped me to cured the virus with natural herbal treatment now i fully believed on natural treatment iam so happy thanks to Dr. Odion . contact information: drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or massage him on WhatsApp +234 9019421176 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer, asthma, COPD. ETC